3.24.2009

WR2BAM/MilkItHoney Pt. 2





Finally! The rest of the pictures from my afternoon with Sara of WR2BAM. Yes, I am wearing two diy studded projects at the same time, but I couldn’t resist. I am finally going to get some wear out of that black denim skirt that had been neglected in the closet for who knows how long.

DIY Studded Beret-Soho (Los Angeles)
Really Old T-Shirt
DIY Studded Black Denim Skirt-H&M
Opaque Leggings-Forever 21
Boots-We Who See


This is our Asian gang pose.

My mom just treated me to lunch on my break. I love my family, but there’s something about spending time with them that makes me just want to take a long nap afterward.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh ireally love this outfit perfect tee and skirt!!

yishyene said...

You all look so happy! nice outfits!

Sara M. said...

Our Asian gang picture is definitely my favorite.