10.21.2008

Soft as a Baby’s Bottom


Sometimes I have super oily skin (summer/spring) and sometimes I get a combination where I will still have oily areas, but then patches of really dry skin.

After trying everything that cost from $5 to $55, I think I may have finally found my match. I believe it is oil free, but it is very hydrating without leaving a greasy feeling, and I don’t get oily patches throughout the day like I usually do. Also, my skin feels super soft and supple.

Now the test is whether it will hydrate my skin enough through the chilly and dry winter. For now, this $13 jar is doing the job, but next time I am going to try the Daily Regenerating Moisture Lotion with SPF 15 and the night cream. I hear they work wonders. Found at your local grocery and drug stores.

No comments: