Best Birth Control Out There

Saturday: The Aquarium of the Pacific/Playground at Seal Beach
I yelped quite loudly when this lorikeet decided to land on my hand for some nectar.

Sunday: Gathering of New Born Babies
Not triplets. 3 friends got pregnant within a month time frame. Lodi Peaches representing the Westside.

Monday: Disneyland

Tuesday: Got Tubes Tied (not really)

I actually had a wonderful weekend. The babies/kids i spent the weekend with were all so precious, beautiful, and well behaved. Thank the lord.


Tamia said...

They are awfully adorable,
but after an entire weekend I'm ready to pop extra birth control pills and double up on the condoms!

Rosanna said...

i love your boots!!!


Sara Millionaire said...

Great outfit in that last picture. You're a braver woman than I. More than a couple of hours with kids and I get the heebie jeebies.

Alice X said...

i LOVE your outfit here, the bag and boots are soo awesome.


The Man Who Knew Too Much said...

Haha classic header!!

MANFOX said...

amazing outfit - love the boots and bag and scarf thing, sooo good