3.26.2009

Best Birth Control Out There


Saturday: The Aquarium of the Pacific/Playground at Seal Beach
I yelped quite loudly when this lorikeet decided to land on my hand for some nectar.

Sunday: Gathering of New Born Babies
Not triplets. 3 friends got pregnant within a month time frame. Lodi Peaches representing the Westside.

Monday: Disneyland


Tuesday: Got Tubes Tied (not really)

I actually had a wonderful weekend. The babies/kids i spent the weekend with were all so precious, beautiful, and well behaved. Thank the lord.

6 comments:

Tamia said...

They are awfully adorable,
but after an entire weekend I'm ready to pop extra birth control pills and double up on the condoms!

Rosanna said...

i love your boots!!!


xoxo
rosanna
www.littlemissdressup.com

Sara M. said...

Great outfit in that last picture. You're a braver woman than I. More than a couple of hours with kids and I get the heebie jeebies.

Alice X said...

i LOVE your outfit here, the bag and boots are soo awesome.

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

TMFA said...

Haha classic header!!

Nadia said...

amazing outfit - love the boots and bag and scarf thing, sooo good