9.03.2008

Din Din

I've been eating really unhealthy food all week and started to feel it. I have plans to go eat at a really good burger place for lunch tomorrow, so for dinner tonight we made a super delicious salad that was filling and completely satisfied all of my tastebuds. We tossed mixed greens with baby spinach leaves, cucucumbers, cherry tomatoes, fuji apples, strawberries, goat cheese, almond slivers, and chicken breast baked with white wine, garlic, lemon and butter. It was all topped with a homemade dressing inpired by my super domestic friend, Courtney. I used Trader Joe's Orange Muscat Champagne Vinegar, rice vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt. Serve with a crusty baguette and viola!
everything i make usually incorporates a lot of ingredients, but those ingredients can be used for multiple dishes. always have a variety of fresh fruits, veggies, and nuts in your kitchen and there will always be something delicious to eat.

No comments: