9.19.2008

Lets Get Loose



I finally broke down and ordered the aa sexuality shirt online after being continuosly dissapointed by the size selection at the closest store to me. The last 3 times i have been there, they didnt have any sizes in anything that i wanted. I give up. The shirt is soooooo comfy and i really think i need it in black now. I also got the black thigh high socks and the pocket frock, which i will post a pic of soon. Can you see the cute feather comb in my hair. Rana's adorable mom crafted me one while i shopped in their store, Soho in downtown la. Here's a close up:



2 comments:

Tinsley said...

i love it - its the right amount of sexy and slouchy
thanks for the nice comment
cool header btw

TEXTSTYLES said...

great pics
very photogenic
nothing's better than a plain ol white tee sometimes

stefania