2.06.2009

Wet Seals and Kitties

Sometimes I check out Wetseal.com just to see if there’s ever anything I would consider wearing. Most of the time the site is taken over by graphic print t-shirts with inappropriate phrases on them. Today however, I spotted some cute shoes at pretty decent prices…

I actually tried these on the last time I was in the fashion district in LA, but they didn’t have my size. I might just get my chance…Cut Out Peep Toe Bootie 32.50
I’ve seen these at Bakers for over $70.00. It’s a different textured finish, but still really cute. Peep Toe Stud Bootie $34.50
These also caught my eye. Ring Slide Peep Toe Bootie $29.50

Oh, and heres an example of what I had mentioned earlier. Maybe I’m over thinking it, but this site is targeted toward teen girls, no? Gives a whole new meaning to hello kitty... Hello Kitty Surf Boyshort

6 comments:

Flavia Flanders said...

Hi Girl!. The first one are perfect, very rock & roll.

Noelle Chantal said...

oh the hello kitty boyshort is so cute! :) i love hello kitty!

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are cute but now it's so hard for me to buy shoes without any platform in the front...it absorbs the shock...I'm a stomper.

dani said...

Cute stuff. I can't believe wet seal is still around. I think I spent my entire high school allowance there. I'll have to check out there website!

Tamia said...

9to5 I remember when it was still Contempo Casuals!
I spent at least two hours a week in that store, easy. Good times...

Milk It Honey said...

i am a recovering addict of platform shoes. i am trying really hard to expand my horizon of shoes.

Contempo Casuals! I basically spent any allowance I ever got there. Every time i watch Clueless, it brings back memories...